Tips running gpg-agent/scdaemon in a dev env?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 17 09:53:06 CET 2011

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:09, kgo at grant-olson.net said:

> you saying people provided patches but no copyright assignment?  Or are
> these patches expected to be integrated?  Or are they in limbo?  I just

I have not looked closely at them.  Sure they shall be integrated;
thoses fixes are rather small but according the comments they are not a
full fix.  gniibe recently did some work on scdaemon and posted patches
to this ML.  They will be integrated as soon as we have finished the
paper work.

Shalom-Salam,