gpgme-config largefile support missmatch?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 16 11:25:01 CEST 2011

gpgme-config --cflags
does not output anything on my Debian Lenny systems with
Package: libgpgme11-dev, Version: 1.3.0-0kk3

but, if I try to compile a simple application, I get an error
about largefile support missing:

cat foo.c
#include <gpgme.h>
int main()
{ }

gcc -c foo.c `gpgme-config --cflags`
In file included from foo.c:1:
/usr/include/gpgme.h:89:2: error: #error GPGME was compiled with
_FILE_OFFSET_BITS = 64, please see the section "Largefile support (LFS)" in
the GPGME manual.

Any hints where the issues comes from? I am not very proficient with
the automake chain to debug this myself. Should I open an issue for it?

Best,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member