GnuPG and OS X

RB aoz.syn at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:41:12 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 16:11, Alexander Willner <alex at gpgtools.org> wrote:
> 1. GnuPG 1: If I understood correctly you want to get rid of version

My understanding from prior discussions on this list was that GnuPG
1.x wasn't going anywhere any time soon.  Specifically, the use-case
of embedded environments (initrd decrypting FDE keys was my example)
makes 1.x far more desirable and manageable.

Beyond that, the formulation of standardized and well-working tools
for the OS X environment is laudable.  As a current GPGMail user and
veteran of its first abandonment, I look forward to greater
integration into the core GnuPG communities.