pinentry suggestion

John Wyzer john.wyzer at gmx.de
Tue May 17 22:54:43 CEST 2011

I often have the problem that pinentry-gtk-2 pops up and asks for a passphrase
for some key.
Now I may have several processes running that should be fine asking for a key -
but the pinentry popup does not tell me for which purpose the key is being
requested. It could be any program and I always have an awkward feeling while
entering the passphrase whithout knowing where it goes.

It would be very helpful to include a very dumbed down call trace listing the
programs that lead to the passphrase being required.

Does that sound sensible?

Best regards,
John.