minimal CGI scripts to make hkp server using GnuPG (and gpgme).

jbar jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:36:29 CEST 2012

Hi, just to share with you such CGI scripts I wrote, which permit to run an hkp server with an HTTP server (I don't have find any hkp server or hkp cgi-scripts which was using gpgme).

https://github.com/Open-UDC/open-udc/tree/master/ludd/src/pks

They run correctly with GnuPG (I didn't test anything else) and could be usefull.

Note: cgi-add.sh is very quick and dirty and inefficient (bash script) ...  should rewrite it using gpgme.h one day.
But cgi-lookup.c seems clean and efficient : comments are welcome if you see some improvements to do or bugs in :-)

--
jbar <jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com>