clean or revoke a key with gpme

jbar jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:49:42 CEST 2012

First, after previous cgi-lookup.c, I have write a cgi-add.c which permit to compile a cgi script for the "pks/add" of an hkp server : https://github.com/Open-UDC/open-udc/blob/master/ludd/src/pks/cgi-add.c (It may be usefull if u want to add an hkp server to any web server which enables binary cgi scripts).

Then, the serious help I'd like to have, is about gpgme_op_edit*  (
http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gpgme/Advanced-Key-Editing.html) :
 I'd like to clean and to revoke key(s) with gpgme (and without human interaction), but I didn't understand yet how gpgme_op_edit* works, and I didn't have found a clear example about using this functions (In fact, I didn't understand the one I found in ./tests/gpg/t-edit.c of git.gnupg.org :-/ ).

 May u please give me, or link me to, working use of gpgme_op_edit* (and especially to clean/revoke a key if possible ;-) ) ?

 Thanks a lot,

--
jbar <jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com>