porting gnupg to Android, is pth required?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Fri Jan 20 15:54:26 CET 2012

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at guardianproject.info> writes:

> Excellent, thanks.  Feel free to CC me on threads there if you want my
> input.  I've done a fair amount of Android porting at this point.

I've posted my first analysis:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2012-01/msg00277.html

The problem seems to be an incompatibility between Android system
headers and some replacement headers from gnulib.  It would be easy to
work around this by editing the system header file, but that is probably
not possible.  If you have any thoughts on solution, please chime in on
that thread.

/Simon