GnuPG master migrated to nPth

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Fri Jan 27 08:49:47 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at guardianproject.info>
To: <gnupg-devel at gnupg.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: GnuPG master migrated to nPth

http://groups.google.com/group/android-platform/browse_thread/thread/0aad393da2da65b1

> As for pthread, in Android its in libc, so this fails:
>
>   AC_CHECK_LIB(pthread, pthread_create)

Something like this should work as libc c is the first lib the system call
is searched if you look at code generated in configure
    AC_SEARCH_LIBS([pthread_create], [pthread],
        [test "$ac_cv_search_pthread_create" = "none required" ||
        LIB_PTHREAD_CREATE=$ac_cv_search_pthread_create])
    AC_SUBST([LIB_PTHREAD_CREATE])

Gilles