gpgme_data_seek with SEEK_END on memory-based data fails

Leo Gaspard ekleog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:42:29 CEST 2012

On 30/07/2012 11:03, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:25, ekleog at gmail.com said:
>> If there isn't yet, it could be an interesting feature to add before
>> the release, as it isn't yet a really featureful release, isn't it ?
>
> For various reasons it can't be done with a per context setting.  In
> fact 2.1 will have some substantially changed to the keyserver
> infrastructure.  You need to use gpgconf to modify the global (well, per
> user) configuration.

So, I suppose the patch I sent on the mailing list yesterday doesn't work ?
It adds the --keyserver <keyserver> option to gpg for imports and exports. I
don't really understand how gpgme works underneath, but, as --armor & co. work,
I supposed it should work, like any other flag, isn't it ?

Hope that helps,

Leo