gpgme_data_seek with SEEK_END on memory-based data fails

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 30 11:03:40 CEST 2012

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:25, ekleog at gmail.com said:

> However, before a release, I'd like t know... is there a way to
> get/set through GPGME the keyserver used by the context ? I figured
> out that there is a GPGCONF protocol used by GPGME, but didn't find

This is not per context setting but global one.  Yes, the documentation
is quite limited.  We did this as an experimental interface once and
only recently changed it to a supported interface.

> If there isn't yet, it could be an interesting feature to add before
> the release, as it isn't yet a really featureful release, isn't it ?

For various reasons it can't be done with a per context setting.  In
fact 2.1 will have some substantially changed to the keyserver
infrastructure.  You need to use gpgconf to modify the global (well, per
user) configuration.

Shalom-Salam,