npth-0.90 build report

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 9 10:42:29 CEST 2012

On Tue,  8 May 2012 16:07, beebe at math.utah.edu said:
> This morning, I successfully built npth-0.90 on about 80% of the 25 or
> so flavors of Unix in our test lab.  There were, however, some

Thanks for that quick testing.

The missing pselect on OpenBSD and derivatives is a pity. I wonder why
an OS claiming to head for best security does not support this
straightforward function which helps to avoid a race condition.  I guess
we need to provide a replacement and warn that that it is open to race
conditions.

I'll look into the other problems.

Salam-Shalom,