Looking for GnuPG-compatible library for server application

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 19 23:44:06 CEST 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:49, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> Speaking of GPGME, would it be possible for the next release of GPG4WIN
> to include the necessary headers for Win32 development against GPGME?

Sure, we should do that.  The only problem I see is that you need to put
the gpg4win installation directory into the DLLPATH.  For binaries we
have the "pub" directory to be included in PATH.  Those binaries are
actually wrappers to call the real binaries from the above directory
(poor man's symlink).  I am not sure how to do it with DLLs - maybe we
can use hardlinks or the new Windows symlinks.  But neither work on some
file servers.

Shalom-Salam,