[gpgme][Feature Request] indicate option to gpgme_op_import*

jbar jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:31:59 CEST 2012

 You means that gpgme will use the gpg.conf of its context homedir,
and so that I just need to add such line to that file ? :
 | import-options import-clean

Thanks a lot, gonna try it with gpgme.

Note: whith gpg 1.4.12 or 2.0.18 the import-clean option works on --import,
      but not on --recv-keys. It is not annoying for me, but what is please
      exactly the reason ?

--
jbar <jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com>