Bug in 'libgpg-error' version 1.11

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 19 10:44:05 CEST 2013

On Mon,  1 Apr 2013 21:58, fcojavmc at todo-redes.com said:

> The problem happens when try to compile using 'mxe' (http://mxe.cc/).
> It's a cross compiler system. When I use it to compile from GNU/Linux to
> Windows (with --enable-shared) I found that 'configure' inserts twice

Only the toolchains listed in autogen.sh are supported.  Due to the
reluctance of some toolchain maintainers in keeping solid backward
compatibility it may unfortunately happen that newer releases of a tool
chain stop working.

> the tag 'EXPORTS' in generated file
> 'libgpg-error-1.11/src/.libs/libgpg-error-0.dll.def' and fails to

This is already known and will be addressed as soon we switch to a
non-working toolchain version.  This will likely happen in the next
months, because we will work on gpg4win again.

Shalom-Salam,