2.0.20 beta available
wk at gnupg.org
Wed Apr 24 21:40:51 CEST 2013
it is now more than a year since we released 2.0.19. Thus it is really
time to get 2.0.20 out of the door. If you want to quickly try a beta
you may use:
Please send bug reports only to the mailing list.
Noteworthy changes in version 2.0.20 (unreleased)
* The hash algorithm is now printed for sig records in key listings.
* Decryption using smartcards keys > 3072 bit does not work.
* New meta option ignore-invalid-option to allow using the same
option file by other GnuPG versions.
* [gpg] Skip invalid keyblock packets during import to avoid a DoS.
* [gpg] Correctly handle ports from DNS SRV records.
* [gpg-agent] Avoid tty corruption when killing pinentry.
* [scdaemon] Rename option --disable-keypad to --disable-pinpad.
* [scdaemon] Better support for CCID readers. Now, the internal CCID
driver supports readers without the auto configuration feature.
* [scdaemon] Add pinpad input for PC/SC, if your reader has pinpad
and it supports variable length PIN input, and you specify
* [scdaemon] New option --enable-pinpad-varlen.
* [scdaemon] Install into libexecdir to avoid accidental execution
from the command line.
The code also builds for Windows and we plan to do a Gpg4win release
soon after 2.0.20.
Die Gedanken sind frei. Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.
More information about the Gnupg-devel