scd: PC/SC pinpad input improvement

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Aug 30 09:40:40 CEST 2013

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 03:24, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> It would be better to specify bigger bTimeOut of pin_verify[0] or
> pin_modify[0].  Current implementation specifies 0, it means, the
> default value, it's up to PC/SC.

Thus for Windows it is up to the Windows driver for the reader (which
seems to be either the generic CCID driver or a customized SCM
version).  If that is only a problem on Windows we may treat this as a
problem of the Windows driver (maybe there is even a Registry entry
tochange that).  OTOH, it shouldn't harm if we add a configuration
option to allow the user to change it.

Shalom-Salam,