gpgtar not building on limited macos environment

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Aug 30 09:58:51 CEST 2013

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 01:33, jake at spaz.org said:
> I couldn't build gpgtar because of the error pasted here:
> http://pastebin.com/ti4x1jL1

That's easy.  Sone linker options are missing.  I am currently fixinf
this for master and will then do it for 2.0.  Thanks for reporting.

> I can also tell you that I could not build nls because of this:
> http://pastebin.com/tJ1DS1dQ

Other are more expereinced with OS X; the problem should be common
because GnuPG uses the same gettext as all other software.

> and because i couldn't install xfig (and fig2dev) i had to disable-doc

A common complaint.  Eventually I need to do something about it.  I only
wonder why a small and useful tool like xfig is not installed by
default.

Salam-Shalom,