gpgtar not building on limited macos environment

Christoph Roland Murauer christoph_murauer at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 30 08:37:11 CEST 2013

Hello Jake !

Yes, Apple has killer applications in size but for Xcode and the required things (CLI tools) you need only round 5 GB not 500.

I am sure you know how to build things on Snow Leopard but could you describe what you have done (installed software, build options and so on ... ) - that makes it more easy to find a solution (if there is one).

MacPorts and Homebrew are very tricky ... in what they do and in killing your file and folder permissions. And I (maybe for others it works fine) would not mix things like brew and self compiled software.

C. M.