Several problems with building GnuPG 2 for Windows

Laila Vrazda lailavrazda1979 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:15:16 CET 2013

I don't want to build the installer, I want to cross-compile the GnuPG 2
binaries using autotools like you can for other targets. Why can't I do
that, when it only requires a few simple fixes to work? Also, you STILL
haven't addressed the issues I mentioned with libassuan or libksba, one of
which applies to EVERY target.