Several problems with building GnuPG 2 for Windows

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Feb 18 14:50:29 CET 2013

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:15, lailavrazda1979 at gmail.com said:

> that, when it only requires a few simple fixes to work? Also, you STILL
> haven't addressed the issues I mentioned with libassuan or libksba, one of
> which applies to EVERY target.

Please re-read my answers.  In general if you want us to help you, you
have a better chance for an answer if you do this:

 * Avoid top posting.
 * Provide a more detailed problem report
 * Provide answer to our questions
 * Keep in mind that we are volunteers; if you need commercial support,
   check out http://gnupg.org/service.html .

Salam-Shalom,