A wiki for GnuPG and related topics?

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Sun Jan 6 09:20:17 CET 2013

Am 21.12.2012 12:30, schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> So my idea to solve is would be a wiki.
+1 -- if you use latest MediaWiki software, which I know by heart.
It requires a typical LAMP server installation and
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download.

I recommend to run the latest git version, because upgrading becomes
very easy then.
> It takes a bit to maintain, spam fighting and keeping things together,
> but we could do it. What do you think?
I offer my help to set up, and to maintain such a MediaWiki-based Wiki.
Tom