A wiki for GnuPG and related topics?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Jan 6 20:06:29 CET 2013

Am Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 12:58:18 schrieb Hauke Laging:
> Am Fr 21.12.2012, 12:30:43 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> as you may know from the users mailing list I am working on something by
> the idea "increase the use of OpenPGP by increasing knowledge about
> it", too:
>
> http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/

No, I haven't seen it yet, because I don't read the users list very often.

> This had a focus different from yours and will be limited to Germany /
> German at least for a while but I am willing to help towards your
> project.

Having a place where we all can add information is helping all places, I
believe. And if we find enough maintainers we could do pages in other
languages as well.

> > It takes a bit to maintain, spam fighting
> Really? If editing requires an OpenPGP key? ;-)

If this can be done in a way that it is not posing a high burden for
contributors, why not? :)

Bernhard