A wiki for GnuPG and related topics?

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:00:52 CET 2013

As someone who spends a lot of time on the largest wiki in the world (see
my sig) I can tell you that if the wiki is open the administration is going
to be a significant time burden. Handling vandalism, ensuring well-meant
mistakes aren't added accidentally, etc. If you would like to use a wiki,
and I think that is a good idea, I would strongly recommend it being manual
approval. I'm not a wiki developer, but perhaps the initial registration
could be made easier by the admins sending "invitations" to a list of the
e-mails of users who are well known on this mailing list for starters.

Just my opinion.

--Avi

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com

   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E
29F9