A wiki for GnuPG and related topics?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 10 14:48:02 CET 2013

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2013 22:18:26 schrieb Daniel Kahn Gillmor:
> However, most people are busy people, and each new community that
> they're asked to join and contribute to requires a time commitment.

We already are a part of the GnuPG community.
The question is: How to we maintain and deliver our documentation.
And how do we coordinate development topics
that need writeups over a longer period?

> Perhaps there is an existing community that people could contribute to?
> For example:
>   https://we.riseup.net/debian/openpgp-best-practices

This is one of the questions I would like to have answered.
In my experience, the communities that are more local to a special
distribution are not large enough to cover the complicated topic
of using GnuPG correctly. So I believe we need to have a central place close
to the core of GnuPG development. This also covers the use case to pre-dicuss
development ideas.

Bernhard