A wiki for GnuPG and related topics?

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Fri Jan 11 06:19:36 CET 2013

On 2013-01-10 at 14:48 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> So I believe we need to have a central place close to the core of
> GnuPG development. This also covers the use case to pre-dicuss
> development ideas.

+1

I maintain a page at wiki.debian.org: http://wiki.debian.org/GnuPG/CCID_Driver

That's because I want to use OpenPGP card, "out of the box" for my
machines.  Clearly, it is not Debian specific information, and the
information is useful for other distributions.

If I could express my own preference, I don't want to register more
passwords for network services.  It would be good, if the wiki will
support OpenID or OAuth.