New trust system?

Zwiebelcode Zwiebelcode at tormail.org
Mon Jul 1 17:19:36 CEST 2013

Hello gpg developers,

i heard, that some people are working on a new trust system for gpg. I
would like to ask if you maybe could give me more details about that.

I am interessted in this, because I work on OpenIdent, which wants to be
a digital alternative to governmental issued passports. In contrast to
governmental systems, the digital passports shall have a higher
forgery-protections, a strong pseudonymization and multiple contexts.
This will provide high privacy.

If you want to read more about that:
https://gitorious.org/openident/openident/blobs/master/info.txt

Would be nice to hear something about your new trust system.

Thanks,
Zwiebelcode