New trust system?

jbar jeanjacquesbrucker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:55:52 CEST 2013

You should also be interested about what we have specified and we
already used, to create human based digital currencies.

I mind particularly the "udid2" (cf. the comments on my certificate).
Specification :
https://github.com/Open-UDC/open-udc/blob/master/docs/OpenUDC_Authentication_Mechanisms.draft.txt

Our web portal : http://www.openudc.org/