Issues compiling git version

Alphazo alphazo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:00:33 CEST 2013

Hi Werner,

I added AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = serial-tests

to configure.ac but it failed (also tried to add it to Makefile.am).

I get the following error when using the above option and recommended build
command:

./autogen.sh --force
   ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/usr
--libexecdir=/usr/lib/gnupg #$EXTRAOPTS

*******
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `m4/Makefile.in'