Pinpad support for REINER SCT cyberJack go

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Mar 7 00:31:13 CET 2013

On 2013-03-06 at 23:37 +0100, Alina Friedrichsen wrote:
> Now I have all dependencies to run "./configure",
> but "make" breaks with the following error message:
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `audit-events.h', needed by `all'.  Stop.

Please read gnupg/README.GIT.  In the Git repository, we don't have
some files which can be generated.  The file,
gnupg/common/audit-events.h, is one of that.

You need to run autogen.sh and invoke configure with
--enable-maintainer-mode.

Then, gnupg/common/audit-events.h will be generated on your next make
invocation.

Thank you for your cooperation.