gpg4win pinentry ignores pinpad

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Oct 25 10:25:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday 23 October 2013 13:50:55 Martin Wolters wrote:
> What do I need to do to get the program to build? Are there any other
> spots to look for information about how that bug occurs and to fix it?
> I copied the log from scdaemon I already posted in gnupg-users to the
> end of this mail.

I'm taking over the building for Windows questions ;)

There is a conveniance option in all the gnupg packages:

./autogen.sh --build-w32

This will automatically configure your build so that it places the windows
binaries under ~/w32root and looks for dependencies in that place.
(Take a look at the autogen.sh script if you want to know how you can modify
this)

On debian wheezy / ubuntu:
apt-get install mingw-w64-i686

Then get libgpg-error sources and run:
./autogen.sh && ./autogen.sh --build-w32 && make && make install

Repeat for all dependencies you need for gnupg.

And it should work.

You can also use the gpg4win scripts to build it but I guess if you only want
to hack gnupg this is overkill.

Regards,
Andre

--