How to help with GnuPG documentation?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sat Sep 7 18:03:41 CEST 2013

On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 12:45:11PM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> or use.  I have already started to change that by converting the
> rendered HTML pages to org-mode.  Most existing pages have now been
> converted but a menu system and a new CSS is missing.  I have not yet
> pushed the new org-mode based pages but can do this soon.

OK; I'm happy to work on this, or on the FAQ conversion. I already use
org-mode to track my todo items so I have some familiarity with it,
though I haven't used it for writing documents.  Are either the web
site or the FAQ available as repositories?  Or should I be writing
Robert Hansen and offering help?

Thanks!

--amk