2 questions regarding gpgme and keyrings

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Thu Aug 14 11:14:45 CEST 2014

- how can I set the filesystem location of the keyring from WITHIN my
  application so that gpgme looks in the right location?

- when encrypting data from some-one, how can I set the public key
  using the regular ascii encoding of a key using a function call? e.g.
  so that it does not retrieve it from a key ring but as an ascii-string

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail è uno flexible tool per seguire di logfiles e effettuazione
di commissioni. Feltrare, provedere da colore, merge, 'diff-view',