[GPA] Problems in the original English strings

Thu Dec 11 07:43:21 CET 2014

Hi

Some more problems were discovered in the original English strings by
the people reviewing my translations (Two spelling problems/typos, and
one missing space - see the attached patch).

Unfortunately these were reported after I have provided the Swedish
translation here, but I'll provide an updated Swedish translation when
you have updated the git repo with these changes.

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
gusnan at gusnan.se