po: Update Japanese Translation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Dec 17 09:49:13 CET 2014

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 02:00, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> I am always late, but I updated Japanese Translation of po/ja.po for
> 2.1.1, and pushed.

Yeah, I changed or added a few strings this year but given that we have
many open bugs, I didn't bothered to ask for new translations.

Frankly, I'd be glad if we could separate PO files from the release that
would make it easier to add new translations. IIRC< we had such a
discussion on gnu-prog-discuss many years ago but didn't agree that it
is worth to implement.

> Congratulation for the release.

Thanks, for your work.  BTW, I have not tested the factory reset with
gnuk yet.

Shalom-Salam,