po: Update Japanese Translation

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Dec 17 11:11:15 CET 2014

On 12/17/2014 05:49 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> BTW, I have not tested the factory reset with gnuk yet.

I will do.  Gnuk doesn't support factory reset.

I wrote following comment in openpgp-do.c:

  /*
   * Currently, we support no life cycle management.
   * In case of Gnuk, user could flash the MCU, instead.
   * Thus, just return the template as is.
   *
   * In future (when Gnuk will be on the real smartcard),
   * we can support life cycle management by implementing
   * TERMINATE DF / ACTIVATE FILE and fix code around here.
   */

... and there is another way: by upgrading its firmware.

I need to test if gpg returns error correctly.