po: Update Japanese Translation
gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Dec 17 11:11:15 CET 2014
On 12/17/2014 05:49 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> BTW, I have not tested the factory reset with gnuk yet.
I will do. Gnuk doesn't support factory reset.
I wrote following comment in openpgp-do.c:
* Currently, we support no life cycle management.
* In case of Gnuk, user could flash the MCU, instead.
* Thus, just return the template as is.
* In future (when Gnuk will be on the real smartcard),
* we can support life cycle management by implementing
* TERMINATE DF / ACTIVATE FILE and fix code around here.
... and there is another way: by upgrading its firmware.
I need to test if gpg returns error correctly.
More information about the Gnupg-devel