Most GnuPG 2.1.1 tests fail on Solaris 10

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Thu Dec 18 22:13:11 CET 2014

Le 2014/12/18 21:35 +0100, Werner Koch a écrit:
> Switching just for running the tests to /tmp/somewhere could be done
> with some effort.  However, there is an easeier way:
>
>    mkdir /tmp/$USER/gnupg-build
>    cd /tmp/$USER/gnupg-build
>    $HOME/src/gnupg-2.1.1/configure
>    make
>
> This does a VPATH (out-of-source-tree) build in /tmp/$USER/gnupg-build
> and thus the socket name should fit.

Sadly, I can't control that. The building & packaging process is mostly
automated, witha rather strict directory architecture.I can't reduce
enough the length of the path.
I've tinkered with the tests a little to use /tmp, got the agent to
start, more tests pass, but still a lot of failures, and one of the
checks hangs.
I will have to look more at them.

Laurent