I want to help improve the documentation.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 10 12:16:14 CET 2014

Hi Georgiy,

On Saturday 08 November 2014 at 18:29:02, Georgiy Treyvus wrote:
> all in all I think the best strategy is to
> go and improve bit by bit as my time permits the documentation in the
> man/info pages.

> I just hope to have a steady stream of incremental improvements to the
> man/info pages coming in.

yes, wonderful!

Please keep in mind, that the target audience for some of those man/info pages
is quite technical. Many less technical users should actually use one of the
frontends or applications that use the GnuPG backend via gpgme and uiserver.

So it is these frontends and applications that would need to be helped with
even further. ;) Anyway if you have improvements for the info/man pages,
send them here. :)

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner