2.1 beta or release

Kristian fiskerstrand kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
Fri Oct 24 21:52:28 CEST 2014

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Oct 2014, at 07:51, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> Hi!
> shall I do another beta before doing the release or shall I declare it
> ready, wait for some folks to report problems from a git build, and do
> the release after fixing them?

Any ETA for IANA assignment of algoid for the Ed25519 / EdDSA I-D? If this is within a reasonable timeframe, it might make sense to wait for it before it is officially marked stable. I've been waiting for this before including the patches for it in SKS

More information about the Gnupg-devel mailing list