I want to help improve the documentation.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 28 14:45:42 CET 2014

Hi Georgiy,

On Saturday 18 October 2014 at 21:37:42, Georgiy Treyvus wrote:
> Please let me know how I can be of help on this front and
> how to best integrate myself with the overall workflow here.

welcome as part of the GnuPG Initiative!
It is great that you want to help, we need all hands that we can get. :)

There are probably a number of places you could start
or where you can contribute directly.
When in doubt, it is always fine to ask here or on gnupg-users
on how to progress a thing.

If you find obvious issues in the documentation coming with gnupg
just try to create a suggestion and a diff to the latest git-master.
You can probably use the issue tracker.

The website also needs help, I currently don't know how Werner organises
help there.

In addition I've started wiki.gnupg.org just pick a few TODOs there,
if you like. E.g. complete the listing of the already familiar types of
documentation to get an overview.

You can also read here or on gnupg-users and try to answer questions by
others.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner