Why 2.1 is delayed for so long

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 22 18:40:23 CEST 2014

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:26, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:

> Which manual are we talking about here?  debian packages should already
> ship the man page and the DETAILS.gz.

The pdf and the info version of the texinfo files.  ("make pdf" from the
top directory).  The man pages are extracted from the info file but they
do not document everything as stated in each SEE ALSO section.

> are we talking about some of the things that we ship (kind of) in
> gnupg-doc?  I asked about the data contained in debian's out-of-date

That seems to be stuff from the website.  I do not think this is useful
The git repo gnupg-doc is used to build the website and several related
things.  It is quite specific for gnupg.org.

Salam-Shalom,