gpg-agent: Show PID/command line of the requesting process

Ben Kibbey bjk at luxsci.net
Thu Apr 16 12:42:55 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:48:56AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> > The command line is extracted from /proc/[pid]/cmdline. Does somebody
>
> It is all system specific.  A process may also change the shown command
> line; which is also system specific.

I have been thinking about creating a portable library to do this. There
have been cases where it would be useful other places too. As additional
security there could be a list of programs allowed to invoke the
pinentry. D-Bus has something similar if I remember right, as far as
command line lookup, but thats another thing altogether.

--
Ben Kibbey