./configure: line 9178: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBGNUTLS, '

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Feb 6 15:01:30 CET 2015

Hi,

On Friday, February 06, 2015 01:32:36 PM Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I know messing with the build system is not fun work, and can be a time
> sink.
>
> Ideally, it would be compatible with both 1.11 and 1.14.  Is that not
> possible?  Otherwise, I guess I have to wait for Debian/jessie to come out,
> or we find some new GPG-Android funding to do a real update.  At least
> 2.1.1 seems to be mostly working on Android.  I'm doing GPG-Android updates
> here and there on my own time these days.  I know you know all about that
> :).

For what it's worth I've packaged automake-1.14 for wheezy as part of our
gnupg2.1 packaging. Nothing fancy, I just took the automake package from
ubuntu 14.4 (which I am running) renamed the package to automake1.14 and threw
it in a wheezy pbuilder and changed the build dependency in the gnupg2 package
to automake1.14

Source and binaries are available under:
http://apt.intevation.org/dists/wheezy/gnupg/

Maybe it helps.

Regards
Andre