build error

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:53:45 CET 2015

On 5 January 2015 at 09:37, Joshua Rogers <git at internot.info> wrote:
> On 05/01/15 19:16, Dave Pawson wrote:
>> parallel-tests: error: required file 'build-aux/test-driver' not found
>> parallel-tests:   'automake --add-missing' can install 'test-driver'
> If I remember correctly, that's from an incorrect version of automake.
> I got the same error, but corrected it using `apt-get build-dep
> gnupg-dev', or whatever the package name is.

 automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.14.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>

Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>
       and Alexandre Duret-Lutz <adl at gnu.org>.

I installed it when prompted an hour ago, from Fedora repos.

Is an older version required or is Fedora out of step please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.