build error

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 5 12:36:12 CET 2015

On Mon,  5 Jan 2015 10:37, git at internot.info said:

> If I remember correctly, that's from an incorrect version of automake.

Right.  Due to backward incompatibilities automake >= 1.13 is not
supported.  The idea was to switch to 1.14 after the release of Debian
Jessie.  However, for other reasons I had to update my laptop to Jessie
anyway (with the drawback that suspend to disk does not work anymore and
wpasupplicant is oscillating) and thus I plan to switch to 1.14 really
soon now.

Salam-Shalom,