pinentry-gnome3 and gpg-agent 2.0.28 kbd accelerators not working

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Thu Jun 4 20:28:20 CEST 2015

At Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:11:20 -0400,
Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

> On Thu 2015-06-04 13:52:34 -0400, Neal H. Walfield wrote:
>
> > I just tried something similar on my system and the accelerators are
> > displayed and work fine.  There is probably a bug in the gcr backend
> > that you are using.  I'm on Xfce and thus (AIUI) I get the Gtk+ back
> > end.
>
> Thanks for the quick response, Neal.  another twisty maze of
> dependencies for me to track down :/
>
> Can you send a screenshot of what your xfce screenshot looks like?  I'll
> try to reproduce it here too...

Here are the Assuan commands that I used:

setok _OK
setcancel _Cancel
option default-pwmngr _Save in Password manager
option allow-external-password-cache
setkeyinfo Foo
getpin

The screenshot is attached.  Interestingly, the check box's
accelerator is not working, but the OK and Cancel buttons are.

Neal