Facing issue while installing GnuPG 2.0.27 on AIX 7.1

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 5 10:33:00 CEST 2015

On Thu,  4 Jun 2015 09:04, manan.navin.mehta at accenture.com said:

> Below are the OS level details:
>
> [cid:image006.png at 01D09EBE.3BD6EBA0]

Sorry, I can't view the images as they are only available in the HTML
rendered version.  Please always transcript con5tents from screenshots
so that it is possible to search for the content.  Anyway, the attached
config.log has all the details of your system.

> But still we are facing Error as C compiler cannot create executables

The configure run and the config.log show

> configure:3875: checking whether the C compiler works
> configure:3897: c99 -g   conftest.c -lposix >&5
> ./configure[3899]: c99:  not found

Thus you don't have a compiler installed.  You need to have a compiler
and all related tools (the toolchain) to build software.

> If you have 24X7 support help line number then kindly share the
> details.

This is a public mailing list.  If you need commercial support please
see http://gnupg.org/service.html .

Shalom-Salam,