Golang "OpenPGP" implementation...

Low Eel loweel at gmx.de
Fri Jun 5 16:39:33 CEST 2015

Hi All

I hope to don't be OT , and I have a question about OpenPGP libraries.

As you probably (?) know, Google launched their language, golang, and it ships
with something they call "OpenPGP" libraries:

https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto/openpgp

I know because I am going to write some server using GPG and I was looking for
some library. Now the name "OpenPGP" Google is using seems promising, but.

- Are that libraries a port/endorsed/written together with the gpg dev?
- Does anyone knows if they are 100% compatible or a "google flavour"?

thanks in advance,

LowEel

--
LowEel <loweel at gmx.de>