Memory Hole discussion / OpenPGP e-mail header protection

Alexander Strobel Alexander.Strobel at giepa.de
Tue Jun 23 17:27:29 CEST 2015

Hello Bjarne (and everyone else on the list)

> I've made progress on 1, but I have nobody to exchange mail with...
> any volunteers?

We would be happy to exchange test emails with you and everyone else.
Therefore we created a new email address openpgp.test at gpg4o.com and a
corresponding OpenPGP key (Long Key-ID: 0x9B058941 74DEBFA4, uploaded to
pool.sks-keyservers.net). This address is also suitable for other
compability related tests.
Please pay attention that this address is observed by humans only and
there will be no automated processing of incoming emails. So answering
incoming emails may take a while, but we try our best to answer it in time.

One question regarding the specs: Did you talk about a version field? I
think it might be easier to distinguish between emails from different
implementation stages. I think this would also be helpful for debugging
purposes after the initial release 1.0 .

Regards
Alex Strobel
(gpg4o Team)