removing pinentry's subdirectories from git: debian/ gtk/ qt/

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Thu May 14 20:19:12 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

At Thu, 14 May 2015 09:36:17 -0400,
Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On Thu 2015-05-14 07:01:30 -0400, Werner Koch wrote:
>
> Speaking of new releases, thanks for all the recent work on pinentry,
> Neal!  it's exciting to see that coming along.  I hope my little flood
> of minor bug reports the last few days has been encouraging instead of
> discouraging :)

It's great to get quick feedback about changes!  First, it's nice to
hear that someone is interested in what I'm working on.  Second, it
much easier to deal with bug reports when the relevant code is still
in my working memory.  This is particularly important given that the
amount of testing that I can easily do is limited.

Thanks!  Keep 'em coming!

:) Neal