Smartcard Hotplug?

Marc Mercer mmercer at twinprime.com
Wed Nov 4 02:03:22 CET 2015

Niibe,
I have both yubikey and "cryptostick" (now called NitroKey), and both
behave the same way.

I have not configured them for OTP/U2F or any of their other supported
methods/protocols, only use them for ssh authentication, for now.

For OSX, its simply install gpg-tools via brew cask install, ( no changes
to the actual package, it just bundles it and makes it a cli install
instead of having to go, download, etc).  OSX is a slightly older version
though (2.0 branch).

I'll try the gpgconf reload scdaemon in a second.

Marc Mercer | *DevOps Architect*
M: (408) 470 - 9256 | E: mmercer at twinprime.com
805 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City CA 94063 | http://www.twinprime.com